Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K Summary for October

C4K #1

read read read read

This week I was assigned to Brendan in Mrs. Eppele’s class. Brendan wrote about a book they were reading in class. The book is about a girl named Meledey who has a dog to help her. He wrote that the mom and dad are busy with all the other people in the house, so it is good that Meledey has the dog to help and play with her. He felt bad for the goldfish, Ollie. Brendan said he really liked the book and gave it almost five stars!

My reply:

Hi Brendan! My name is Linda Check and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM310. It is very nice to meet you! I have never read this book, that your class is currently reading, but it sounds like a great book! I work with children with special needs and, have seen some children who have service dogs. You are right, though, they are a big help to the parents! You did great with this post! Keep up the awesome job!

C4K #2

Preparing To Garden

This week I was assigned to Tyler in a 7th grade Life Science class. He wrote about how he and his two partners, Hannah and Dustin are preparing to garden. Tyler said he was planning to plant strawberries, Hannah was going to plant marigolds, and Dustin was thinking about hybrid tomatoes. The whole class learned about the dos and don’ts or gardening and the garden teacher has already prepared a garden bed for the class. Tyler said when the strawberries become ripe, he will share them with his garden-mates!

My reply:

Hey Tyler! My name is Linda Check and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM310! I think it is awesome that your class gets to plant a garden! I have never had a “green thumb,” but I have always loved looking at gardens! Strawberries are my favorite fruit, so I love that you picked those to grow! I also did not know that marigolds kept bugs away, very interesting! You did an awesome job with this blog post! Keep up the good work!

C4K #3

INTERVIEW MY PARENTS

This week I was assigned a student in Mr.So`s Grade Twos class, named pransqarpants. I learned that they have a mom, dad, and older brother. They said they liked lights and the brother liked music a lot! I also learned that their parents met, gave each other rings, and then moved to Brampton.

My reply:

Hello! My name is Linda Check and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM310! It was very interesting to learn about you family! I have a younger brother, not an older one like you, but I bet having an older brother is fun! It is cool that you like lights, too! Your parents giving each other rings is awesome! You did a great job and keep up the good work!

C4K #4

Baseball

This week I was assigned to Matthew in Mrs. Geldes class. Mathew wrote about baseball and the man who created it. He first asked if you had ever played baseball. He then said that Abner Doubleday created baseball in the summer of 1889.

My reply:

Hi Matthew!

My name is Linda and I am a student at the University of South Alabama! I have never played baseball or softball, but my little brother use to! I enjoyed watching the game and cheering for the team! I bet Abner Doubleday would be amazed at how much baseball has changed over the years! Great post, and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment