Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K Summary for September

C4K #1

This I Believe- Summary

For my first C4K, I was assigned to Pelma who is a 10th grader. She wrote a paper called, “This I Believe.” Pelma believes in commitment because of all her years in dance. She said that dance has taught her to always commit to everything you do. She said that commitment is the key to life.

My reply:

In my comment, I told Pelma who I was and what school I went to. I told her that I really liked her paper and she did an awesome job writing it. I said that I have never taken dance, but I played soccer and commitment needed for that, too.

C4K #2

OUCH! Brain Freeeeeezee- Summary

For my second C4K, I was assigned to Aidan who is Year 5 in Mrs. Lieschke class. Aidan wrote about brain freezes and how annoying they are. He said they affect the roof of his mouth and the back of his head. He then asked if it annoys you and where does it affect you.

My reply:

Hi, Aiden! My name is Linda Check and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama! I know exactly what you mean with the brain freeze! I get them all the time, because I am a fast eater. Those brain freezes come out of nowhere and hit you! They effect right on the side of my head. They do not last too long, but they are horrible for the few seconds you have them!

C4K #3

Skype

For my third C4K, I was assigned to Promise a year 5 student at Pt England School. Promise posted a video of him and his friend skyping. Promise was mostly listening to his friend, and not a lot of information was given. You could not hear his friend, either.

My reply:

Hi, Promise! My name is Linda and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really liked your video of you talking to your friend! You also did an awesome job getting the video on your blog!

C4K #4

HOW MUCH DOSE THE SKY WEIGH?

For my fourth C4K, I was assigned to Macie who is in 6th grade. Macie wrote about how much the sky weighs. She told us that meteorologist estimate that air weighs 5 million billion tons or more. She also said that it you walk up Mt. Everest, the higher you go, the harder it is to breathe.

My reply:

Hi, Macie! My name is Linda and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. That is crazy about the sky! I never would have imagined that air would weighed so much! I knew that the higher you go the more pressure you have on you, but to think air weighs 5 million billion tons is mind blowing! Awesome post and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment